Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Funny moments (+ bitchy moments)

Last week was quite a funny week for me. There were soome things that perk me up!
and of course, life is cannot be as smooth as you want it to be BUT I shall not speak of the bitchy event that happened to me. FUCK! BITCH! I HATE YOU! URG! 


JC friends (one of them): Jasmin! have you finished your dissertation?
Me: YES! OMG! finally man! I was damn vulgar when I was doing my damn dissertation.
JC friends (there's nothing wrong with my damn english la!): What are you talking about? You are always vulgar. HAHA
Me: There not true! Let me explain..
Me: Usually I will say KNN and fuck.
Me: But during my dissertation, I say KNNBCCB and KNN fuck my fucking life.
JC friends (for the last time, nothing is wrong!): What's the difference????
Me: Can't you tell!!!??!?!?!
JC friends (it's a group chat la dey! -rolls eyes): What???
Me: During dissertation I say "KNNBCCB" (100%) vs. normal time I say "KNN" (less than 50%) OR "Fuck my fucking like" (100%) vs. "Fuck" (25%).
Me: Am I not damn vulgar during that time? TSK! OBVIOUS RIGHT!


A picture speaks a thousand, hundred of thousands, MILLIONS words... But I shall provide three pictures! Muahahaha!





No comments: