Monday, March 04, 2013

To Lyelyelyelye


Today I went to my ten year old friend’s house. But before I go any further, let me try to describe this interesting ten year old:

  • Her spectacles is as big as a peach (but not any ordinary peach), a Beijing peach!
  • Her eyes are often invisible behind her specs. Just like a killer whale whereby people often mistaken the white patch as their eye.

  • Her hair is as neat as spaghetti in an unopened pack.
  • She likes to drink black beverage but not coke.
  • She is a bubble tea expert and almost had a blog called bubbleteaexpert.blogspot.com.
Her place is huge and nice, a good place to study and hang out with friends and is open most of the time to people. She plays good cd but for 15 mins only, I don’t know why tho. Her best friend, who looks like a giant beside her can’t differentiate red from orange.

1 comment:

Nicolette said...

Hi Jasmin TOHJIAMIN

I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN!!!! I check your blog everyday, every hour, every minute!!!!

Also, your ten year old friend sounds really cool....JUST LIKE YOU!

i hope i can meet you some day *_*