Thursday, March 07, 2013

To my greatest fan

To my greatest fan, I appreciate when you said you will check my blog everyday but cool stuff comes once in a while. Nevertheless, I want to tell you how I look in case you are wondering.

My features are normal, two eyes, one nose, two ears, one short tongue, legs as long as a 157.5cm girl BUT body as long as a tail of a normal zebra. Due to my relative short legs, I can only jump slightly higher than two yakult bottles add together, which is actually good enough. When I first started blogging, I was tall, pretty and dark. But now, I am just tall and pretty in the dark.

Still, hoping to meet you one day like in this playboy ad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Nc4qRVg3V8

1 comment:

Nicolette said...

wow you sound very beautiful!!!! now i cannot wait to meet you even more!!!!!

yes...maybe we'll meet like the playboy advertisement someday!!! I can't sneeze hotdogs, but i can sneeze pisai as big as hotdogs!!!

thank you for blogging~